- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Czech Republic backs Ukraine's sovereignty
The Czech Republic, since the very beginning of its statehood in 1918, has considered Ukraine its friend and supported its independence, integrity, as well as rapprochement with the European Union, the Czech Foreign Ministry has reported.
"On January 1, we celebrated the 25th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations with Ukraine. We have shared a lot in history and consider Ukraine a friend since the very beginning of the Czechoslovak statehood. The Czech Republic continues to support the independence, sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine, the implementation of reforms and the convergence with the EU," Ukrainian Ambassador to the Czech Republic Yevhen Perebyinis cited remarks by the Czech Foreign Ministry in his Twitter microblog on January 3.