- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Consequences of shelling in Novoluganske liquidated
In Novoluganske, that was shelled on December 18, militants "fully restored water supply, partly electricity supply and gas supply.
It is reported by the State Emergency Situations Service.
Rescuers have installed 2 heating points, 2 electric generators, also deliver drinking and technical water.
It is also noted, that the pyrotechnic subdivisions of the State Emergency Situations Service conducted an inspection of the buildings and territory of the settlement and identified the 20 elements of the "Grad" systems.