- Special program to combat tuberculosis approved in Ukraine
- Miners of first shift of Ukraina coal mine go on strike
- Economic expert Oleg Pendzin: "Ukrainian products are more pure and wholesome
- Ukrainian Foreign Ministry demands release of activist
- Expert Oleksandr Sergienko: "People simply are unable to pay for such tariffs"
Boryspil Airport operates in regular mode with little delay in flights
"On December 19, Boryspil International Airport will operate of regular mode with a small delay in flights due to bad weather conditions".
This was stated by the first deputy general director of the airport "Borispol" Yevhen Dyhne in the commentary to "112 Ukraine" TV channel
"The airport will operate in regular mode with a small delay in flights, since the weather of the previous day caused a systemic delay of aircrafts of many airlines, and consequently this will affect the present day, but all flights must depart and arrive," said Dyhne. He advised passengers to plan a trip to the airport in advance and monitor the scoreboard for possible changes of all flights.
Eugene Dyhne reminded that On December 18 the airport also had to serve several flights from "Zhulyany". Recall that due to the sharp deterioration of weather conditions on December 18, some flights from the international airport "Kyiv" (Zhulyany) were transferred to Boryspil airport.