- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
EU leaders agree on prolongation of economic sanctions against Russia
European Union leaders have agreed to prolong economic sanctions against Russia for another six months, President of the European Council Donald Tusk has said.
Tusk said in his letter inviting the heads of state and government to the summit that Merkel and Macron would discuss the implementation of the Minsk Agreements "with the goal of extending the economic sanctions on Russia."
The sectoral sanctions will be extended as they are for six months.