- IT sphere revenues in Ukraine increase by $ 3.5 billion over year
- PrivatBank recognized best Ukrainian bank at currency market in Eastern and Central Europe
- Parliament considering Bill on Donbas
- Misinformation campaign seriously weakened Ukraine
- Film director Mikhalkov put on list of people threatening Ukraine's security
Wizz Air resumes flights from Kharkiv airport
Wizz Air, the largest low cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe, will start operating in Kharkiv, which will become the third Ukrainian airport of the airline.
Wizz Air will also launch five new routes from Lviv and Kharkiv.
This is reported by Ukrinform.
"Wizz Air, the largest low cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe and the leading low cost carrier in Ukraine, today announces resumption of its operations from Kharkiv, which will become the third Ukrainian Wizz Air airport, as well as the opening of 5 new routes to be launched in 2018 from the regional airports of Lviv and Kharkiv ", as announced in the company.