- Ukrainian doctors to train in Canada
- Expert Mykola Davydyuk: "Saakashvili has made one of biggest political mistakes"
- PrivatBank approaches to profit making
- Airport "Zhulyany" cancels flights through snowfall
- Bohdan Danylyshyn, Chairman of NBU Council: "Let's hope that inflation will decrease"
Wizz Air announces new London-Lviv flight
Low cost carrier Wizz Air announced the opening of new destinations in 2018, including the London-Lviv flight.
This is stated on the airline's website.
Thus, the flight between London and Lviv will be operated three times a week - Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays from September 18, 2018. The cost of the ticket will be 26.99 pounds sterling or 29.99 euros.
London flights will be operated from Luton Airport. For this, four additional A320 planes will be placed in Luton. Also from Luton Airport in 2018, Wizz Air will fly to Larnaca (Cyprus), Tirana (Albania), Bratislava (Slovakia) and Tallinn (Estonia).