- Special program to combat tuberculosis approved in Ukraine
- Miners of first shift of Ukraina coal mine go on strike
- Economic expert Oleg Pendzin: "Ukrainian products are more pure and wholesome
- Ukrainian Foreign Ministry demands release of activist
- Expert Oleksandr Sergienko: "People simply are unable to pay for such tariffs"
Ukraine places 17th in world terrorism rating
Ukraine is among the top 20 countries which suffer from terrorism.
According to the German state news agency Deutche Welle, the Global Peace Index 2017 published on November 15, by the London-based Institute for Economics and Peace, Ukraine ranks 17. In 2016, Ukraine was in the 11th position.
"Ukraine is one of ten countries where the situation is improving," Daniel Hilson, a representative of the institute, said, according to the report.
According to Hilson, only the self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic is attacking Ukraine. He said the attacks were "less intensive than two years ago."
According to the index, Iraq, Afghanistan, Nigeria, Syria, Pakistan and Yemen are countries with the highest risk of terrorism