- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Two Ukrainian citizens killed in road accident in Slovakia
In Slovakia, two Ukrainian citizens died as a result of a collision of a minibus with a truck near the village of Nizny Hrabovec in Slovakia on November 11.
This was reported to UNIAN by the official representative of the Department of Consular Service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Vasyl Kyrylych, referring to Mukachevo.net .. "There were four citizens of Ukraine: two died: one died at the accident site, another died in the hospital, two are still in the hospital," said Kyrylyich.
Earlier, Mukachevo.net reported that a man was killed in a collision of a minibus with a truck near the village of Nizny Hrabovec in Slovakia on November 11.
"The road accident occurred about an hour before midnight. A Mercedes Sprinter collided with a truck (both with Ukrainian license plates, from Zakarpattia region). The truck crew was not injured," the director of a regional fire and rescue unit in Presov said.