- IT sphere revenues in Ukraine increase by $ 3.5 billion over year
- PrivatBank recognized best Ukrainian bank at currency market in Eastern and Central Europe
- Parliament considering Bill on Donbas
- Misinformation campaign seriously weakened Ukraine
- Film director Mikhalkov put on list of people threatening Ukraine's security
About 100,000 tonnes of oil products confiscated by state in 'Kurchenko case'
About 100,000 tonnes of untaxed oil products shipped to Ukraine for sale by the organized criminal group led by Ukrainian businessman Serhiy Kurchenko have been confiscated under a ruling by the Kyiv District Court of Odesa, Odesa Regional Prosecutor Oleh Zhuchenko has said.
According to lawmakers, a portion of the confiscated fuel remains at fuel depots, while a portion has already been sold. The court has arrested assets earned from the sale, including more than UAH 100 million, including UAH 13 in interest, from bank accounts.