- IT sphere revenues in Ukraine increase by $ 3.5 billion over year
- PrivatBank recognized best Ukrainian bank at currency market in Eastern and Central Europe
- Parliament considering Bill on Donbas
- Misinformation campaign seriously weakened Ukraine
- Film director Mikhalkov put on list of people threatening Ukraine's security
European Union allocates 1.3 million euros to support cultural sector of Ukraine
The European Union and the British Council have announced the launch of a three-year "Culture Bridges" program with funding of 1.3 million euros to support the Ukrainian cultural sector, the EU's representation in Ukraine informed.
The program is funded by the European Union in support of the implementation of the Association Agreement between Ukraine and the EU.
"The EU allocates 1.3 million euros for financing international mobility projects, national and international cooperation, training and study visits to the EU countries. About 100 grants are planned in total," the statement said.
The program will run from November 2017 until October 2020.
The purpose of the program is to develop the Ukrainian cultural sector and to promote the effective establishment of links between cultural operators and institutions of Ukraine and the EU.