- SBU drafts order for organizers of concert tours of Russian artists in Ukraine
- Minister of Justice proposes Chinese investors to more carefully analyze Ukraine's investment opportunities
- Ukrainian goods win markets of European Union
- Andriy Deshchytsia: Poland will revise "black list" of Ukrainians banned from entering Poland
- Kyiv mayor signs agreement with China on construction of metroline to Troyeshchyna with China
Surkov, Volker meeting in Belgrade
U.S. Special Representative for Ukraine Kurt Volker and Russian presidential aide Vladislav Surkov will discuss all important issues relating to a settlement in southeastern Ukraine, including those associated with a peacekeeping mission to Donbas, in a meeting in Belgrade on November 13
Our own correspondent in Belgrade Irina Jamich knows the details of the meeting.
"This is Kurt Volker's third meeting with Vladislav Surkov and the second one that is held in Belgrade. Last time the US State Department spokesman and Russian presidential aide met in the Serbian capital on October 7. Like last time, the current meeting is completely confidential, there is no detailed information about the location or the exact time of the meeting.It is known only that the issue of a peacekeeping mission and relevant initiatives will be on the agenda as well as other vital issues will be discussed.