- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
- Ukraine plans to launch its first telecommunication satellite "Lybid" in 2018
Rroad Safety Council to be created in Ukrainel
Prime Minister Volodymyr Groisman instructed the Secretariat of the Cabinet of Ministers to prepare a decision on the creation of the Road Safety Council by November 15, which would be an advisory body under the government for monitoring road safety.
"I ask the Secretary of State to work with the people's deputies and interested ministries to create a Council on road safety in transport and to create such a council on November 15 at a meeting of the government. This Council will be an advisory body, if necessary, to create a department within the Secretariat of the Cabinet of Ministers for monitoring and analysis of the situation ", Volodymyr Groisman said at a government meeting.