- SBU drafts order for organizers of concert tours of Russian artists in Ukraine
- Minister of Justice proposes Chinese investors to more carefully analyze Ukraine's investment opportunities
- Ukrainian goods win markets of European Union
- Andriy Deshchytsia: Poland will revise "black list" of Ukrainians banned from entering Poland
- Kyiv mayor signs agreement with China on construction of metroline to Troyeshchyna with China
ATO: Militants firing from mortars and grenade launchers, 2 servicemen wounded
Russia's hybrid military forces have attacked Ukrainian army positions in Donbas 19 times in the past 24 hours, with two Ukrainian soldiers reported as wounded in action, the press service of the Anti-Terrorist Operation (ATO) headquarters has reported.
After 18:00 Kyiv time, the militants opened fire from infantry weapons and 82mm mortars four times on the defenders of the village of Luhanske, which is in the Luhansk sector. Moreover, the Russian-backed mercenaries used the same weapons three times against the Ukrainian fortified positions near the village of Krymske. The Ukrainian fortified positions near the villages of Triokhizbenka and Valuiske, as well as the town of Zolote also came under enemy fire. In addition, at about 22:00 Kyiv time, the occupiers lobbed twenty 122mm artillery shells into areas close to the village of Stary i Aidar.
In the Donetsk sector, the enemy opened fire from grenade launchers to attack the positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine near the town of Avdiyivka.
In the Mariupol sector, the invaders used infantry weapons near the village of Slavne in the evening.