- Exhibition "Revolution of Dignity. In Memory of Heavenly Hundred Heroes" opens in Lviv
- 3184 people killed in result of road traffic accidents in Ukraine from beginning of 2017
- On November 21, Ukraine celebrates Day of Dignity and Liberty
- Roman Sushchenko sends new drawings from "Lefortovo"
- As to incident with Ukrainian Radio journalist Pavlo Sharoiko in Belarus
Rada scuppers motion to sack Interior Minister Avakov
The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine has failed to support a measure calling for the resignation of Interior Minister of Ukraine Arsen Avakov.
Only 31 parliamentarians voted (with a necessary minimum of 226 votes) for the corresponding draft resolution .
The authors of the resolution Sergiy Kaplin and Andriy Nemyrovsky from the "Petro Poroshenko Bloc" faction proposed to dismiss Avakov from office, in particular, in connection with the increase in the level of crime in Ukraine, in their opinion.
Recall that on February 2, 2014, Avakov was elected Acting Minister of Internal Affairs, after Vitaliy Zakharchenko was dismissed from this position. On February 27 the same year, Avakov was appointed Minister of Internal Affairs.