- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
- Ukraine plans to launch its first telecommunication satellite "Lybid" in 2018
Councellor of head of Severodonetsk city council killed
Head of the Bloc of Petro Poroshenko's Solidarity Party Serhiy Samarsky has been killed overnight, head of the Luhansk Regional Military Civil Administration Yuriy Harbuz said.
"Last night, head of the Bloc of Petro Poroshenko's Solidarity Party of the Severodonetsk city council, public figure Serhiy Samarsky was killed. According to the police officer, Sergey Samarsky "was found in the courtyard near his own house with signs of violent death: traces of struggle and broken head."
He added that the identification and bringing the perpetrators to justice is the duty of law enforcement agencies and "our duty to the cherished memory of Serhiy."