- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Councellor of head of Severodonetsk city council killed
Head of the Bloc of Petro Poroshenko's Solidarity Party Serhiy Samarsky has been killed overnight, head of the Luhansk Regional Military Civil Administration Yuriy Harbuz said.
"Last night, head of the Bloc of Petro Poroshenko's Solidarity Party of the Severodonetsk city council, public figure Serhiy Samarsky was killed. According to the police officer, Sergey Samarsky "was found in the courtyard near his own house with signs of violent death: traces of struggle and broken head."
He added that the identification and bringing the perpetrators to justice is the duty of law enforcement agencies and "our duty to the cherished memory of Serhiy."