- More than 1,300 foreigners barred from entering Ukraine
- Crimean Tatars again searched, detained in Crimea
- This can not be forgotten: Holodomor in Vinnitsya region
- Groysman: Ukrainians to have access to cheaper gas
- Another shipment of humanitarian aid to Donbas delivered from Russia
1,600 Ukrainian law enforcers, officials were potential targets of Russian special services
The sphere of interests of the Russian special services and special centers set up in the DPR/LPR-controlled territories in Donbas in terms of staging assassination attempts included 1,600 Ukrainian law enforcers and statesmen, including high-ranking officials, Ukraine's Chief Military Prosecutor Anatoliy Matios has said.
According to him, the Russian special services and DPR/LPR's special operations centers could track in real time the whereabouts and movement of so many people "thanks to technical capabilities."
In this regard, Matious pointed to a terrorist attack committed in Kyiv in late June 2017, when Ukrainian Defense Ministry Colonel Maksym Shapoval was killed in a car bomb blast.