- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
More than 2,500 violations revealed in public procurement
More than two and a half thousand violations in public procurement were detected with the help of the ProZorro system for the year of its functioning. This data was made public today by representatives of the International Organization Transparency International.
I would remind you that the ProZorro system was designed to detect and disclose violations of tender procedures during procurement through the ProZorro electronic system.