- 75 thousand tons of coal arrive from USA to Ukrainian port "Chornomorsk"
- United States and Russia unable to come to agreement on peacekeepers in Donbas
- "KrymSOS" in Kyiv to present in Kyiv interactive map of human rights violations
- EU to continue reforming of security sector of Ukraine
- Wizz Air announces new London-Lviv flight
Assassination attempt against Mosiychuk: investigation has several versions
The General Prosecutor's Office of Ukraine considers the main three versions of the assassination attempt against People's Deputy from the Radical Party Igor Mosiychuk.
This is reported by DW.
According to the Prosecutor General's Office of Ukraine, the investigation has now three major versions of the causes of the explosion which resulted in injuries of MP Igor Mosiychuk and political analyst Vitaliy Bala, and caused death of two people. "We are considering several versions of this crime, the first is the assassination attempt of Mosiychuk, which was organized by the secret services of Russia, the second version is the political activity of Mosiychuk and his public position within our state, the third is the attempt to kill Mosiychuk on personal grounds," First Deputy Prosecutor of Kyiv Pavlo Kononenko said during a briefing.
To add, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine regards an attempt on People's deputy from the Radical Party Igor Mosiychuk as a terrorist act. The Ministry opened a criminal investigation under the relevant article 258 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine - a terrorist act.