- 75 thousand tons of coal arrive from USA to Ukrainian port "Chornomorsk"
- United States and Russia unable to come to agreement on peacekeepers in Donbas
- "KrymSOS" in Kyiv to present in Kyiv interactive map of human rights violations
- EU to continue reforming of security sector of Ukraine
- Wizz Air announces new London-Lviv flight
Groysman: Ukraine could become successful economy in continent
Ukraine could become one of the most successful economies in the continent, but only if its GDP growth is 5% or 7% a year and more, Ukrainian Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman has said.
"I several times said that we could become one of the most successful economies in the continent. This is absolutely possible, but we need growth [of GDP] not 3%, but 5-7% and more," he said at a government meeting on October 25.
The prime minister said that favorable business climate should be crated for seeing this pace of GDP growth in the country.