- SBU drafts order for organizers of concert tours of Russian artists in Ukraine
- Minister of Justice proposes Chinese investors to more carefully analyze Ukraine's investment opportunities
- Ukrainian goods win markets of European Union
- Andriy Deshchytsia: Poland will revise "black list" of Ukrainians banned from entering Poland
- Kyiv mayor signs agreement with China on construction of metroline to Troyeshchyna with China
Rada passes medical reform bill
A total of 240 lawmakers voted for this decision at a plenary session on Thursday, an Interfax-Ukraine correspondent has reported.
The program of state guarantees stipulated by the bill will determine the list and scope of medical services and medicines, payment for which will be guaranteed by the state at the expense of the national budget.
Under the medical reform, the program will be developed by the Health Ministry in coordination with the Finance Ministry. And it will be approved by the Verkhovna Rada as part of the Law on the State Budget for the corresponding year.
According to the adopted bill, at least 5% of the GDP will be envisaged in the state budget for the implementation of programs of medical guarantees. Expenses for the program will be protected items of budget expenditures.