- SBU drafts order for organizers of concert tours of Russian artists in Ukraine
- Minister of Justice proposes Chinese investors to more carefully analyze Ukraine's investment opportunities
- Ukrainian goods win markets of European Union
- Andriy Deshchytsia: Poland will revise "black list" of Ukrainians banned from entering Poland
- Kyiv mayor signs agreement with China on construction of metroline to Troyeshchyna with China
Yevhen Myronenko: society is not ready for reforms ( Exclusive UR)
Yevhen Myronenko, a political scientist, head of the analytical bureau "TEKTUM" and director of the center of public information technologies, comments in the program's "Today-Morning", on the protest action, which is under way in the center of the capital, its possible course, and political forces involved in it.
Yevhen Myronenko: "Any political force should take part in the political life." Any political action is - to popularize this force. "For those politicians who claim something, this action will end in nothing." Once they were on the wave, now they are in the role of those who try to catch up ... Public grant organizations have joined this action and this is not liked by those who give grants. All that is said is slogans only, for the discussion of the society there is nothing to offer, the general mass of the society is not ready for reforms, doctors, educators, heads of administrations - nobody wants change. The society needs dialogue.Consolidation should take place basing on clear proposals, now everything is blurry. Those positions that are voiced are on time. "