- 75 thousand tons of coal arrive from USA to Ukrainian port "Chornomorsk"
- United States and Russia unable to come to agreement on peacekeepers in Donbas
- "KrymSOS" in Kyiv to present in Kyiv interactive map of human rights violations
- EU to continue reforming of security sector of Ukraine
- Wizz Air announces new London-Lviv flight
PGO summons Yanukovych for questioning
The Office of the Prosecutor's General of Ukraine calls Former President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych for questioning as a suspect on Tuesday, October 17.
The corresponding notice paper was published on the website of the Prosecutor General's Office on October 13.
"Yanukovych Viktor Fyodorovych, born in 1950, in accordance with requirements of Article 133 and Article 135 of the Criminal Procedure Code, you need to appear on October 17, 2017 at 11:30 in room 307 of the Criminal Investigation Department of the General Prosecutor's Office of Ukraine at the address: 18 Borysohlibska Street in Kyiv to participate in the conduct of investigative and procedural actions into criminal proceedings No. 42014000000000416, in particular, for interrogation as a suspect," the published information says.