- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Rada to begin considering medical reform next week
The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine will begin considering draft laws on medical reform in the second reading next week, on October 17-20, Parliament Speaker Andriy Parubiy has said.
Parubiy said that the draft medical reform caused the greatest debate, and added that the parliament is aware of the risks that may arise when implementing it.
On October 18, a special National Health Forum will be held in Kyiv, which will be convened by trade union organizations of health workers to l discuss both the project of medical reform and problems in the health care system.