- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
Rada to begin considering medical reform next week
The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine will begin considering draft laws on medical reform in the second reading next week, on October 17-20, Parliament Speaker Andriy Parubiy has said.
Parubiy said that the draft medical reform caused the greatest debate, and added that the parliament is aware of the risks that may arise when implementing it.
On October 18, a special National Health Forum will be held in Kyiv, which will be convened by trade union organizations of health workers to l discuss both the project of medical reform and problems in the health care system.