- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
- Ukraine plans to launch its first telecommunication satellite "Lybid" in 2018
Process of raising pensions begins
The parliamentary edition "Holos Ukrainy" published the law "On Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of Ukraine on Raising Pensions", which means the document entered into force.
The pension reform provides for the modernization of pensions and the increase of the minimum insurance length of service for retirement from 15 to 25 years from January 1, 2018.