- Ukrainian Foreign Ministry makes statement on Russia's withdrawal from JCCC
- Prosecutor General's Office will again summon Mikheil Saakashvili for questioning
- Ukrainian doctors to train in Canada
- Expert Mykola Davydyuk: "Saakashvili has made one of biggest political mistakes"
- PrivatBank approaches to profit making
4 Ukrainian soldiers reported wounded in past 24 hours
Russia's hybrid military forces have attacked Ukrainian army positions in Donbas 15 times in the past 24 hours.
Ukrainian Armed Forces resorted to arms nine times, as a result of military actions four Ukrainian soldiers were reported wounded in action, according to the press service of the Anti-Terrorist Operation (ATO) headquarters.