- Exhibition "Revolution of Dignity. In Memory of Heavenly Hundred Heroes" opens in Lviv
- 3184 people killed in result of road traffic accidents in Ukraine from beginning of 2017
- On November 21, Ukraine celebrates Day of Dignity and Liberty
- Roman Sushchenko sends new drawings from "Lefortovo"
- As to incident with Ukrainian Radio journalist Pavlo Sharoiko in Belarus
Nationalized Privatbank forced to sell assets of "Bukovel", TV channel "1 + 1", UIA airline (Exclusive of Ukrainian Radio)
This was disclosed in the air of the program of the Ukrainian Radio "Today. Afternoon" by economist, financial expert, chief editor of the financial club "Financial Club" Ruslan Chornyi.
Privatbank is forced to sell non-core for itself assets to repay the National Bank funds, given to it in 2015 after a regular refinancing. If there were no financial problems in Privatbank, the bank would not have been nationalized, and any statements by Kolomoisky that the bank had been taken away from him, is nonsense because the bank needed support, and if the government would not had provided this support, we would have seen liquidation of this bank. The destruction of such a structure should have led to unpredictable consequences, "Ruslan Chornyi emphasized.