- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
ATO: Militants shell Ukrainian positions 19 times
On October 4 illegal armed formations violated the truce 19 times, wounding two servicemen, the press center of the anti-terrorist operation (ATO) headquarters reported.
In response, ATO forces opened fire 12 times, the headquarters said on their Facebook page on Thursday morning
"Late on October 4, the situation in the ATO zone remained tense, but completely controlled by the ATO forces. In the evening, militants were active mainly in the Donetsk sector," the message reads.