- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
ATO: Militants shell Ukrainian positions 19 times
On October 4 illegal armed formations violated the truce 19 times, wounding two servicemen, the press center of the anti-terrorist operation (ATO) headquarters reported.
In response, ATO forces opened fire 12 times, the headquarters said on their Facebook page on Thursday morning
"Late on October 4, the situation in the ATO zone remained tense, but completely controlled by the ATO forces. In the evening, militants were active mainly in the Donetsk sector," the message reads.