- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
No casualties among Ukrainian military in ATO area over past 24 hours
No Ukrainian military was killed or wounded as a result of hostilities in the past 24 hours in the Anti-Terrorist Operation area.
This was announced during a briefing by the spokesman of the Ministry of Defense for the ATO Oleksandr Motuzianik.
"The good news is that during the past day, as a result of hostilities, no Ukrainian soldier was killed or wounded," said Motuzianik.
According to the spokesman, there was no violation of the lull regime in the Lugansk direction. 10 hostile provocations were recorded in the Donetsk direction, and 4 in the Mariupol direction.