- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
- Ukraine plans to launch its first telecommunication satellite "Lybid" in 2018
No casualties among Ukrainian military in ATO area over past 24 hours
No Ukrainian military was killed or wounded as a result of hostilities in the past 24 hours in the Anti-Terrorist Operation area.
This was announced during a briefing by the spokesman of the Ministry of Defense for the ATO Oleksandr Motuzianik.
"The good news is that during the past day, as a result of hostilities, no Ukrainian soldier was killed or wounded," said Motuzianik.
According to the spokesman, there was no violation of the lull regime in the Lugansk direction. 10 hostile provocations were recorded in the Donetsk direction, and 4 in the Mariupol direction.