- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
- Ukraine plans to launch its first telecommunication satellite "Lybid" in 2018
Bill on reintegration of Donbas to identify Russia as aggressor
Recently, the representative of the president in the Verkhovna Rada, Iryna Lutsenko, said that the draft law on the reintegration of the Donbas will stipulate that the Russian Federation is an aggressor country in relation to Ukraine. She said that the work on the bill has already been completed, the document is agreed with international partners and will soon be submitted to the parliament.