- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
- Ukraine plans to launch its first telecommunication satellite "Lybid" in 2018
Ukrainian radio will teach language culture through game, not lessons
In the new season, from September 9, the updated, requested by the listeners, the language program "Black on White" will be released. It can be listened to traditionally every Saturday on the First Channel of Ukrainian Radio from 14:10 to 15:00.
"In the basis of the program, a unique format is a linguistic game with live listeners. In this game form, together with Nina Zhezhera, we will provide information on the basics of Ukrainian vocabulary, phraseology, stylistics of the Ukrainian language and its dialects, and the winners of the language game will not remain without gifts. It should be noted that there are no analogues of such a program-game on the Ukrainian radio market", host of " Black on White" program Yarina Skuratovskaya assured.