- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Materials of investigation of Ilovaisk tragedy to be open for society
This was stated on the air of "112 Ukraine" TV channel by people's deputy from the "People's Front" Anton Gerashchenko.
According to him, it is obvious that the main cause of the tragedy is the aggressive actions of Russia. On the part of Ukraine, there may have been a mistake in the fact that the decision was not made in time on the withdrawal of troops from Ilovaisk in time.
"The prosecutor's office has published a report that does not yet contain all the materials of the investigation, and in the long run all this will be open to the society, and people will make their verdict," the MP said.