- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
- Ukraine plans to launch its first telecommunication satellite "Lybid" in 2018
Materials of investigation of Ilovaisk tragedy to be open for society
This was stated on the air of "112 Ukraine" TV channel by people's deputy from the "People's Front" Anton Gerashchenko.
According to him, it is obvious that the main cause of the tragedy is the aggressive actions of Russia. On the part of Ukraine, there may have been a mistake in the fact that the decision was not made in time on the withdrawal of troops from Ilovaisk in time.
"The prosecutor's office has published a report that does not yet contain all the materials of the investigation, and in the long run all this will be open to the society, and people will make their verdict," the MP said.