- IT sphere revenues in Ukraine increase by $ 3.5 billion over year
- PrivatBank recognized best Ukrainian bank at currency market in Eastern and Central Europe
- Parliament considering Bill on Donbas
- Misinformation campaign seriously weakened Ukraine
- Film director Mikhalkov put on list of people threatening Ukraine's security
State Border Guard Service instructed to seize Ukrainian passport of Saakashvili
If ex-president of Georgia and former governor of the Odesa Regional State Administration Mikheil Saakashvili tries to cross the Ukrainian border, his Ukrainian passport will be seized by the border guards, and he himself will not be allowed to enter the territory of Ukraine, first deputy head of the Ukrainian State Border Guard Service Vasyl Servatiuk has said speaking with activists of the Movement of New Forces party (founded by Saakashvili) near the State Border Guard Service headquarters on August 8.
"The State Border Guard Service has the Ukrainian president's decree [on terminating Saakashvili's Ukrainian citizenship] and State Migration Service instructions at its disposal. The decree and the instructions deem the said documents invalid, and if such documents are detected, we are tasked with seizing them, filing out the relevant forms and forwarding them to the State Migration Service," he said.
It was reported on July 26, 2017, Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko had issued a decree depriving Saakashvili of Ukrainian citizenship.