- Special program to combat tuberculosis approved in Ukraine
- Miners of first shift of Ukraina coal mine go on strike
- Economic expert Oleg Pendzin: "Ukrainian products are more pure and wholesome
- Ukrainian Foreign Ministry demands release of activist
- Expert Oleksandr Sergienko: "People simply are unable to pay for such tariffs"
Representatives of NATO countries to participate in parade on Independence Day
Representatives of NATO countries will take part in the military parade on the Independence Day of Ukraine this year.
This was stated in a comment to journalists by Minister of Defense of Ukraine Stepan Poltorak during the rehearsal of the parade on the Independence Day of Ukraine.
He noted that this year a significant number of Ukrainian partners expressed their desire to take part in the celebration of the Independence Day of Ukraine. "Along with us there will be the representatives of the Allies and our partners with whom we work, with whom we study and who help us to carry out the reform of the Armed Forces and the Ministry of Defense," said the Minister of Defense of Ukraine. Stepan Poltorak specified that the negotiations are ongoing, but, in his opinion, representatives of up to 10 countries will participate in the parade.