- SBU drafts order for organizers of concert tours of Russian artists in Ukraine
- Minister of Justice proposes Chinese investors to more carefully analyze Ukraine's investment opportunities
- Ukrainian goods win markets of European Union
- Andriy Deshchytsia: Poland will revise "black list" of Ukrainians banned from entering Poland
- Kyiv mayor signs agreement with China on construction of metroline to Troyeshchyna with China
Four Ukrainian servicemen killed in past 24 hours in ATO zone in Donbas
Militant forces have attacked the Ukrainian army's positions in Donbas 21 times in the past 24 hours, during which four Ukrainian servicemen have been killed and another three injured, the press center of the headquarters of Anti-Terrorist operation (ATO) in south-eastern Ukraine, said.
In the Luhansk sector, infantry fighting vehicle weapons were used against positions of the Ukrainian armed forces in Novozvanivka, grenade launchers and large-caliber machineguns were used in Novo-Oleksandrivka, and small arms were fired in Stanytsia Luhanska. Ukrainian military positions came under grenade launcher fire in Vodiane and Hnutove in the Mariupol sector. Militant forces also fired grenade launchers and small arms on the outskirts of Avdiyivka in the Donetsk region. Ukrainian army positions in Pisky came under 120mm mortar fire and infantry fighting vehicle weapons were used against Ukrainian positions in Luhanske.In addition to that, the militants resumed strikes on residential areas in Mariynka, using large-caliber machineguns and also fired grenade launchers on the village of Zaitseve, the press center said.