- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
Parliament backs law on energy efficiency of buildings
The bill stipulates legal, social, economic and organizational basis for activities in the field of energy efficiency of buildings, which are aimed at reducing energy consumption. In particular, according to the law, the minimum requirements for energy efficiency of buildings are set by the central executive agency that ensures formation of state policy in the construction sector.