- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Parliament backs law on energy efficiency of buildings
The bill stipulates legal, social, economic and organizational basis for activities in the field of energy efficiency of buildings, which are aimed at reducing energy consumption. In particular, according to the law, the minimum requirements for energy efficiency of buildings are set by the central executive agency that ensures formation of state policy in the construction sector.