- Special program to combat tuberculosis approved in Ukraine
- Miners of first shift of Ukraina coal mine go on strike
- Economic expert Oleg Pendzin: "Ukrainian products are more pure and wholesome
- Ukrainian Foreign Ministry demands release of activist
- Expert Oleksandr Sergienko: "People simply are unable to pay for such tariffs"
Poroshenko on meeting with Trump: We’ve received strong support from US
21.06.2017 р., 10:25
“We received strong support from the U.S., support of sovereignty, territorial integrity and independence of our state, as well as support in the continuation of reforms in Ukraine,” Petro Poroshenko said at the meeting with media representatives in Washington. In particular, the parties discussed the Ukraine-USA cooperation in the military-technical sphere. “The President gave clear instruction to expand our cooperation,” Petro Poroshenko said. “The agenda was really broad. I am fully satisfied with the results of the negotiations and grateful to President Trump, Vice President Pence and the Secretaries I met for a very strong support of our state,” the President concluded. President Poroshenko added that a “meaningful and detailed meeting” took place today and emphasized that the U.S. confirmed its commitment to the Minsk agreements. The President also stressed the necessity of full implementation of the Minsk agreements by Russia: ceasefire, withdrawal of Russian artillery, tanks, multiple launch rocket systems, unhindered access of the OSCE SMM to the entire territory including the border.