- SBU drafts order for organizers of concert tours of Russian artists in Ukraine
- Minister of Justice proposes Chinese investors to more carefully analyze Ukraine's investment opportunities
- Ukrainian goods win markets of European Union
- Andriy Deshchytsia: Poland will revise "black list" of Ukrainians banned from entering Poland
- Kyiv mayor signs agreement with China on construction of metroline to Troyeshchyna with China
Parubiy hopes for Washington's decision on arms provision to Ukraine by yearend
16.06.2017 р., 13:35
He said this to journalists on Thursday after a meeting with Speaker of the United States House of Representatives Paul Ryan, Ukrinform reported. "We discussed, actually, an increase in the funding [to help Ukraine] in the budget [of the US] for 2018 and, of course, we discussed the issue of providing Ukraine with lethal defensive weapons," the Verkhovna Rada chairman said.