- IT sphere revenues in Ukraine increase by $ 3.5 billion over year
- PrivatBank recognized best Ukrainian bank at currency market in Eastern and Central Europe
- Parliament considering Bill on Donbas
- Misinformation campaign seriously weakened Ukraine
- Film director Mikhalkov put on list of people threatening Ukraine's security
Russia cuts its annual contribution to PACE budget
Russia will not pay around one-third of its annual contribution to the Council of Europe (CoE) budget, Russian State Duma Chairman Vyacheslav Volodin said."This transfer has been blocked. Funds are transferred in a stage-by-stage manner. The remaining one-third part intended for the end of the year will not be transferred. It is approximately 11 million euros," Volodin told reporters.
Russian politicians, including Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Federation Council Chairperson Valentina Matviyenko, have cautioned about this measure, which is effectively a last-choice one, he said.