- IT sphere revenues in Ukraine increase by $ 3.5 billion over year
- PrivatBank recognized best Ukrainian bank at currency market in Eastern and Central Europe
- Parliament considering Bill on Donbas
- Misinformation campaign seriously weakened Ukraine
- Film director Mikhalkov put on list of people threatening Ukraine's security
Ukraine and Japan to jointly study consequences of Chornobyl NPP accident
Ukraine and Japan have agreed to work together to explain many obscure aspects of the effects of radiation on the environment as a result of the Chornobyl NPP accident. The program will last for 5 years. Commenting on the start of cooperation, Environment Minister Semerak said that the project is very important for both sides, because it combines the efforts to find new solutions to managing contaminated areas.