- Exhibition "Revolution of Dignity. In Memory of Heavenly Hundred Heroes" opens in Lviv
- 3184 people killed in result of road traffic accidents in Ukraine from beginning of 2017
- On November 21, Ukraine celebrates Day of Dignity and Liberty
- Roman Sushchenko sends new drawings from "Lefortovo"
- As to incident with Ukrainian Radio journalist Pavlo Sharoiko in Belarus
Canada calls on Russia to abolish immoral decision on Mejlis – Freeland
19.05.2017 р., 12:20
"Canada will continue to call for the protection of the rights of all communities in the Crimean peninsula, including the Crimean Tatar community," Freeland said. She also reiterated Canada’s unreserved condemnation of Russia’s illegal annexation of Crimea and the serious concern over the deteriorating human rights situation in the Crimean peninsula under continued Russian occupation. “We continue to denounce the banning of the Mejlis, the governing body of the Crimean Tatars, and have called on Russia to reverse this illegal and immoral decision," the Minister said.