- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Senate of Canada votes for ratification of FTA with Ukraine
19.05.2017 р., 10:15
Ambassador of Ukraine to Canada Andriy Shevchenko posted this on his Twitter page. He noted that the document had to be signed now only by the Governor General of Canada and the ratification would be completed then. As reported, the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine ratified the Canada-Ukraine Free Trade Agreement (CUFTA) on March 14. April 3, President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko signed the law on ratification of the agreement.