- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
- Ukraine plans to launch its first telecommunication satellite "Lybid" in 2018
Senate of Canada votes for ratification of FTA with Ukraine
19.05.2017 р., 10:15
Ambassador of Ukraine to Canada Andriy Shevchenko posted this on his Twitter page. He noted that the document had to be signed now only by the Governor General of Canada and the ratification would be completed then. As reported, the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine ratified the Canada-Ukraine Free Trade Agreement (CUFTA) on March 14. April 3, President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko signed the law on ratification of the agreement.