- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Ukrainian transport aircraft breaks new world record
12.04.2017 р., 11:20
The press service of the enterprise reported that Antonov-2-100 transport aircraft, the modernized version of famous light biplane An-2, made a test flight in the presence of a representative of the World air sports federation (FAI) at the test base of the Antonov enterprise. "The plane lifted a cargo weighting over 3 tonnes, a record-breaking weight for its class, to the height of 2,700 meters," the press service said. The highest commercial weight for An-2-100 is 1.5 tonne. The model can carry passengers and cargo at local routes. The plane can be used at small airfields in simple and difficult climate and weather conditions.