- IT sphere revenues in Ukraine increase by $ 3.5 billion over year
- PrivatBank recognized best Ukrainian bank at currency market in Eastern and Central Europe
- Parliament considering Bill on Donbas
- Misinformation campaign seriously weakened Ukraine
- Film director Mikhalkov put on list of people threatening Ukraine's security
FM Klimkin outraged at attack on Poland’s Consulate General in Lutsk
In a post on Twitter, he wrote: “I’m outraged at a provocation against the Consulate General of Poland in Lutsk. This is meanness from those who are against our friendship with the RP [Republic of Poland]”. He added that the Ukrainian side makes everything possible so that those guilty be punished. Earlier, unknown people fired at the premises of the Consulate General of Poland in Lutsk. As a result of the attack, the roof of the building and a window were broken. Nobody was in the building at the moment of the attack.