- IT sphere revenues in Ukraine increase by $ 3.5 billion over year
- PrivatBank recognized best Ukrainian bank at currency market in Eastern and Central Europe
- Parliament considering Bill on Donbas
- Misinformation campaign seriously weakened Ukraine
- Film director Mikhalkov put on list of people threatening Ukraine's security
Voronenkov's killer dies in hospital - PGO
23.03.2017 р., 17:45
"He was seriously wounded in the head and he died without regaining consciousness," she said. As reported, Denis Voronenkov, a former deputy of Russia's State Duma, was shot dead near the Premier Palace Hotel in the center of Kyiv this afternoon. Voronenkov left Russia in the autumn of 2016 because of criminal prosecution. In December, he received Ukrainian citizenship. He is a witness in the treason case against former Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych.