- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Trump expects Russia to return Crimea to Ukraine – White House
15.02.2017 р., 10:30
"President Trump has made it very clear that he expects the Russian government to deescalate violence in the Ukraine and return Crimea. At the same time, he fully expects to and wants to be able to get along with Russia," the representative of the White House said. He called the situation in eastern Ukraine “dire” and one that demands clear and strong condemnation of Russian actions. The Administration’s official also confirmed that the current administration in Washington recognizes Crimea as part of Ukraine. More on this in the upcoming edition of Ukrainian Perspective, right after the news.