- IT sphere revenues in Ukraine increase by $ 3.5 billion over year
- PrivatBank recognized best Ukrainian bank at currency market in Eastern and Central Europe
- Parliament considering Bill on Donbas
- Misinformation campaign seriously weakened Ukraine
- Film director Mikhalkov put on list of people threatening Ukraine's security
Igor Nasalyk comments on blocking of cargo transportation by rail
Besides,the decision to block the full cargo transportation from occupied territories should be adopted only at the state level, said Igor Nasalyk commenting on blocking rail cargo transportation across the contact line by group of MPs and public activists. The minister said that the supply of anthracite coal from mines located in temporarily uncontrolled by Ukraine territories is very important for Ukraine's economy.