- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Government to establish Financial Investigations Service
"We will take away the powers of economic control from the tax police, which will be liquidated, the SBU, the economic service of the National Police, the Ministry of Internal Affairs ," Groysman said during a workshop dedicated to the development of investment and export potential of the regions in Kyiv .The head of the government stressed that the new body should be a means of control, not pressure.Groysman also noted that he supports control without penalties to achieve the result, but not control for the sake of penalties.