- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- NABU opens case involving PGO chief Lutsenko
- Dmytro Horkin: "We consider Pavlo Sharoyko's detention is linked with his professional activities"
- Viktoria Syumar says Russian special services are behind detention of Pavlo Sharoyko in Belarus
- Avakov says ready to testify in Italian court
Government to establish Financial Investigations Service
"We will take away the powers of economic control from the tax police, which will be liquidated, the SBU, the economic service of the National Police, the Ministry of Internal Affairs ," Groysman said during a workshop dedicated to the development of investment and export potential of the regions in Kyiv .The head of the government stressed that the new body should be a means of control, not pressure.Groysman also noted that he supports control without penalties to achieve the result, but not control for the sake of penalties.