- IT sphere revenues in Ukraine increase by $ 3.5 billion over year
- PrivatBank recognized best Ukrainian bank at currency market in Eastern and Central Europe
- Parliament considering Bill on Donbas
- Misinformation campaign seriously weakened Ukraine
- Film director Mikhalkov put on list of people threatening Ukraine's security
Kyiv Administration: Flu rate goes down in capital city
4.01.2017 р., 15:45
“There has been a decline in the influenza and acute respiratory infection rate by 57.1%. The decline has been registered among adults, as well as children. In particular, over the mentioned period [first two days of the current week], 3,892 children fell ill compared with 9,668 (a decline by 59.7%). The sickness rate among children under one year declined by 45.9%, among children aged from 1 to 4 years - by 55.2%, from 5 to 9 years – by 57.9%, from 10 to 14 years – by 65.4%, from 15 to 17 years – by 69.8%,” Mykola Povoroznyk said. Also, the sickness rate among pupils decreased by 35.5%, and among adults - by 49.2%. As of January 3, 2017, 7,157 people had consulted doctors at public health institutions, compared with 16,684 for the same period last week. In addition, according to Povoroznyk, on January 2-3, 169 people were hospitalized, including 99 children.