- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Death from flu-related complications recorded in Ukraine
This has been reported by the Ukrainian Health Ministry’s center for disease control and monitoring of diseases. “During the 46th week [of the epidemic season] in 2016, the influenza-associated death was recorded in Sumy region, which was confirmed by the polymerase chain reaction method,” reads a report. On the whole, 170.2 thousand people, including 68.1% of children under the age of 17, fell ill with influenza and acute respiratory diseases in the reporting period from November 14 thought November 20, according to the report.