- More than 1,300 foreigners barred from entering Ukraine
- Crimean Tatars again searched, detained in Crimea
- This can not be forgotten: Holodomor in Vinnitsya region
- Groysman: Ukrainians to have access to cheaper gas
- Another shipment of humanitarian aid to Donbas delivered from Russia
No Ukrainian soldier killed in Donbas in past 24 hours
Five Ukrainian soldiers have been wounded in the anti-terrorist operation (ATO) zone in the past 24 hours, the Defense Ministry's spokesman for ATO, Andriy Lysenko, has said. He said that most serious situation was at Mariupol direction. Militants' attacks were observed in the Mariupol sector where the hostiles breached the truce 32 times.In the Luhansk sector, the hostiles breached the truce 12 times and eight attacks on Ukrainian army positions were seen in the Donetsk sector. In overall Ukrainian army positions in Donbas came under 52 attacks in past 24 hours.